Subject: Estonian Competent Authority notification - FSN-001/24
From: "Maria Ziden" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sirje Saar" <[email-masked]>, "Danilo Bosetti" <[email-masked]>, "Charlotte Costa" <[email-masked]>, "Emanuela Govi" <[email-masked]>, "Shaista Patel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 17:52:24 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached FSCA and FSN for a voluntary product recall.

We have also provided details of the product impacted to AB Medical Group
Eesti OU, the distributor within Estonia.

In copy are AB Medical Group Eesti OU and our European Authorised
Representative, HMC Premedical S.p.A.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Have a lovely day.

Kind regards

Maria Ziden

Associate QMS Manager

Unit 2-4 Rivington View Business Park                      Station Road,
Blackrod, Bolton, BL6 5BN

Direct Dial: 01204 357587

Working hours:

Office Days – Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays – 9.00 – 16.30

Home Days –Mondays & Wednesdays – 9 – 15.00 – 16.00 – 17.00

Phones lines – 10am – 16pm Monday - Friday

<https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs
%2F_wh2COYPBsApqBHvAZM3%3Fdomain%3Dfacebook.com&e=7eb55c70&h=022c961b&f=y&
p=y>

<https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fprotect-eu.mimecast.com%2Fs
%2FntXMCPNzDi4KyLu10uJY%3Fdomain%3Dtwitter.com&e=7eb55c70&h=8ce9f7ae&f=y&p
=y>

This message is intended solely for the designated recipient, may contain
privileged or confidential information and may be subject to
confidentiality agreement(s). Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted, to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and destroy the original communication.
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Maria Ziden Ziden
International Customer Services Administrator Customer Services
Unit 2 Rivington View Business Park
Station Road, Blackrod, Bolton, BL6 5BN

 <https://www.hmcgroup.it>